A community church with a contemporary character
At King’s Tabernacle, our doors are open to the community for events such as meetings, wedding services, rehearsal. Events must be in line with the basic tenants of the church’s articles of faith. Our facility is non-smoking environment. Any Individual Sponsored Event found in violation of the Non-Smoking Policy will forfeit the cleaning deposit. It is a violation of church policy to consume alcohol on church property.
Who to Contact
To check available dates and arrange for facility rental, please contact our church office by email or phone: firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-954-6188.
We have small meeting rooms that can accommodate 1 to 20 people as well as our Temple Hall that can accommodate 74 people.
Facility charges are as follows with a time limit of 4 hours:
- $150 per use for *small room non-member ($50 for member in good standing)
- $600 per use for the Temple Hall non-member ($200 for members in good standing)
- $250 refundable cleaning deposit (interior and exterior must be restored to as found condition)
- $150 to use sound system
- $60 facility custodian fee
- $200 officiating minister fee if needed
* If setup is required, a $75 setup fee will be added to the rental of any room.
Terms Of Agreement
Due to the high cost of building maintenance, we must charge non-members and members alike for all facility usage, unless the rooms are used for the direct support of one of our missions. Facility rentals must be paid in full by cash, money order, cashier’s check or personal checks 2 days prior to the event. Checks that are returned for non-sufficient funds are subject to bank charges.
All rentals include proof of insurance and a statement that indemnifies the church in the event of injuries, damage or theft. More information is contained in the Facility Use Agreement. Contact the church office with any questions.